How can I send and receive unicode string xml?

r4j

Dec 14, 2012, 12:29:34 PM12/14/12
to ksoap2-...@googlegroups.com

Hi, currently I try to send and receive xml with unicode string (utf8) in ksoap 2. I have searched many documents and examples, but they don't help, I can't send/ receive unicode string. Please tell me how can I do it. Thanks!

Manfred Moser

Dec 14, 2012, 2:38:48 PM12/14/12
to ksoap2-...@googlegroups.com
The encoding is utf-8 by default and is being used by others so it
should work just fine. What is the problem you actually have..

r4j

Dec 14, 2012, 10:28:33 PM12/14/12
to ksoap2-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, maybe I make a mistake, maybe the problem is in server side. I tried to use SoapUI to request web service with unicode string, but the web service return to client wrong encoding.

mahdi khatami

Mar 2, 2018, 12:22:47 PM3/2/18
to ksoap2-android
hello
i try use ksoap2 in android app  and send "ÄÃÂĂ" to webservice and receive "????" in server side.
also i try internet for solution and not found any answer
please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😭😭😭

در جمعه 14 دسامبر 2012، ساعت 20:59:34 (UTC+3:30)، r4j نوشته:

Manfred Moser

Mar 2, 2018, 5:54:21 PM3/2/18
to ksoap2-...@googlegroups.com
It will depend on your specific webservice. ksoap2-android does work with utf8.

Manfred