Building ksoap2 from source

Sunny Singh

Jul 6, 2016, 4:21:36 AM7/6/16
to ksoap2-android
How do I go about retrieving the source code from this project? There are only snapshots/jars of each module.

Manfred Moser

Jul 6, 2016, 10:00:49 AM7/6/16
to ksoap2-...@googlegroups.com
sources jars are uploaded to the repositories with each release. Your build tool and IDE integration should be able to automatically download it. At least Maven and Eclipse can do that..

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 1:21 AM, Sunny Singh <blame...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do I go about retrieving the source code from this project? There are only snapshots/jars of each module.

Sunny Singh

Jul 7, 2016, 5:56:03 AM7/7/16
to ksoap2-android
Hi Manfred,

I have downloaded all of the content on github, however the Project does not assemble properly.
I am pulling it all into Android Studio manually as I want to be able to modify the kxml parser class.
When debugging the kxml parser class the debugger does not always highlight or run through the correct lines and I need to be able to modify the kxml class to build in MTOM support.
Any suggestions?

Manfred Moser

Jul 7, 2016, 10:02:08 AM7/7/16
to ksoap2-...@googlegroups.com
Use a proper IDE with good Maven support. Try IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition or Eclipse. Importing the Maven project will hook up everything right. Depending on how deep you need to change things you might to download some other projects from github. Let me know how you go

Manfred

Sunny Singh

Mar 13, 2017, 5:47:49 PM3/13/17
to ksoap2-android
Hi Manfred,

I finished writing the MTOM code a while ago and forgot to post back. It uses mostly OKHttp3 to parse the MTOM response. Will post more updates when I add it into ksoap2

Regards,

Sunny

Manfred Moser

Mar 13, 2017, 6:02:57 PM3/13/17
to ksoap2-...@googlegroups.com
Great... ideally you could contribute it back to the project. I can merge and release ..

Manfred