Problems in sending nested arraylists of complex data type through soap model.

Muddy Mind

Mar 23, 2017, 12:59:16 AM3/23/17
to ksoap2-android
I am having a trouble with sending nested arraylists of complex data types through ksoap library in android. The problem in that I get the response and can parse it fine but when I want to send the model back to service it contains nested arraylists and when sending it puts them to null. I have tried every way and trick but it haven't worked. Below is the example code for what I am trying to share.

public class ExampleModelA implements Parcelable,KvmSerializable {

public int Id;

public int C;

public int D;

public String E;

public int G;

public String E;

public Date G;

public int Y;

public Date H;

public int U;

public ArrayList<NewModel> abc= new ArrayList<>();

public ArrayList<Enumerations.TestTypes> abcd= new ArrayList<>();

Now inside NewModel I am sending this list:
public class NewModel implements Parcelable, KvmSerializable{

public int Id ;

public int Q;

public int W;

public int E;

public String R;

public int T;

public String Y;

public boolean U;

public int I;

public ArrayList<AnotherModel> NewModel2;

public String O;

public Date P;

public int A;

public Date S;

public int D;

Now inside AnotherModel it's another list:
public class AnotherModel implements Parcelable,KvmSerializable, Marshal {

public int Id ;

public String Name ;

public String Purpose ;

public String Threshold ;

public String Sources ;

And now when I send this list in service the newModel turns null so I am unable to send the request. Kindly help me in this regard. thanks;