ksoap2-android 3.5.0 released

Manfred Moser

Sep 10, 2015, 12:22:16 AM9/10/15
to ksoap2-android
We are pleased to announce the availability of the new 3.5.0 release of ksoap2-android.

A number of significant changes were completed

- Updated Java language level to 1.5
- Fixed https connection with proxy
- Store all http headers from the response in HttpResponseException?
- Support for namespace extensions
- Site migration to github
- Maven repository migration to Sonatype
- Updated and reworded all documentation for Maven/asciidoc powered site
- Adapted project for changed release process
- Improved NTLM transport

The following contributors helped with this release:

A special thanks goes out to Sonatype http://www.sonatype.com for providing hosting support for the project Maven repositories.

The new website is completed hosted on github:

We look forward to your continued contributions and feedback.

Manfred