ksoap2 foreign key

Luciano Pereira

Nov 22, 2017, 8:07:42 PM11/22/17
to ksoap2-android
ksoap2 foreign key as I put foreign key in android using ksoap when sending pro webservice

SoapObject insertanimal = new SoapObject (namespace, insert);
SoapObject pet = new SoapObject (namespace, "a");
pet.addProperty ("id", a.getId ());
pet.addProperty ("type", a.getType ());
pet.addProperty ("name", a.getName ());
pet.addProperty ("situation", a.getSituation ());
pet.addProperty ("description", a.getDescription ());
pet.addProperty ("city", the.City ());
pet.addProperty ("photo", a.getFoto ());
pet.addProperty ("fk_user", a.getFk_user ());
insertanimal.addSoapObject (pet);

I try like this but will not, what can I be doing right?

Manfred Moser

Nov 22, 2017, 10:07:58 PM11/22/17
to ksoap2-...@googlegroups.com
That completely depends on your webservice and has nothing to do with ksaop2-android itself. You might have to get the fk of the user prior to the request and store it before this code..

Manfred