How to create the following soap message?

CodeRed

Aug 31, 2016, 2:01:59 AM8/31/16
to ksoap2-android
Hi,

Let me first apologise if my question is inappropriate here.
I have been trying to generate the following soap message but I have no idea how to do it even after trying with writing the KvmSerializable class (please see attached).
So I am wondering whether anyone can help me out in giving me some directions on how to create the soap message please?
Thank you very much and sorry if my question sounds dumb.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<soap:Body>

<GetAvailabilityInfoRequest xmlns="http://www.nlb.gov.sg/ws/CatalogueService">

<APIKey>****APIKEY***</APIKey>

<ISBN>9781579124854</ISBN>

<Modifiers>

</Modifiers>

</GetAvailabilityInfoRequest>

</soap:Body>

</soap:Envelope>

Best Regards,
James
GetAvailabilityInfoRequest.java

Matthieu Nguyen

Mar 9, 2017, 9:47:35 AM3/9/17
to ksoap2-android
Did you try a simple soap object ?

SoapObject getAAvailabilityInfoRequest = new SoapObject("http://www.nlb.gov.sg/ws/CatalogueService","GetAvailabilityInfoRequest");
getAAvailabilityInfoRequest.addProperty("APIKey","****APIKEY***");
getAAvailabilityInfoRequest.addProperty("ISBN","9781579124854");
getAAvailabilityInfoRequest.addProperty("Modifiers","");