HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT LEADERS' DEVELOPMENT SUMMIT 2015

Mugo, Genesio

Aug 7, 2015, 4:26:24 AM8/7/15
to kscfn...@gmail.com

Dear KSCF Asscociates,

I trust God that you are well in the Lord. I also trust that you are aware about this HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS LEADERS’ DEVELOPMENT SUMMIT whose poster is captured below. Attendance is by invite only, because we are targeting BORN AGAIN STUDENT LEADERS ONLY. Kindly pray with us that the LORD, the revealer of Mysteries, the miracle worker will move in a mighty way upon the students and associates who shall be attending. We have prepared a full menu including;

1.       What is Christian Character – Prof Bellon (Former VC ILU and a reknown Leadership Consultant)

2.       How does a distinct spiritual leader acquire Christian Character – Prof Bellon (Former VC ILU and a reknown Leadership Consultant)

3.       How does a distinct spiritual leader grow in Christian Character – Pst JohnWesley Nguu (Snr Pastor, CITAM Eldorect)

4.       Developing Distinct leader in you thro- Developing Social Competences – Prof Nassiuma (VC AIU)

5.       Distinct habits of highly effective Spiritual Leaders – Genesio, (KSCF Chair, Nairobi Region)

6.       Spiritual leader’s source of Influence.- Peter Munyiri (MD Family Bank)

7.       When you received Christ, were you baptized in the Holy Ghost? – Rev Calisto Odede (Snr Pastor, Nairobi Baptist) and many more……

but only the Lord who is able to transform. Lets pray that the Lord fulfills His purpose.

The LORD’s blessings be upon you.

Genesio Mugo

Chairman, KSCF Greater Nairobi Region

KENYA STUDENTS’ CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP