KSCF, GREATER NAIROBI REGION CHRISTMAS MESSAGE:

KSCF Nairobi Region

Dec 22, 2016, 4:50:15 PM12/22/16
to Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, KSCF KIAMBU COUNTY, g...@kscf.org, kscfstirup, kscf magumu, kscf.kikuyu, KSCF- KEAT, KSCF Nairobi, kessat-greater-na...@googlegroups.com, Daniel Wangunyu Njoroge, Dancan Baraka, Davies Kimori, DOMINIC KAMAU, dericko...@yahoo.com, dorcus...@gmail.com, Derrrick Odongo, Dennis Osir, Derickoduor, derick omira, Anthony Mugo, Aseka Taabu, Allan Muhaari, allan asena, Abbas Msambai, Andrew Fredrick, Alice Nduta, jacobeth...@yahoo.com, SD A Munene John, Bernadette Mutua, Benard Otieno, Bahati Gatere, Emmanuel Bellon, bpoi...@yahoo.com, Boniface Opayo, ROBERT NGUGI, benn...@yahoo.com, beraca...@yahoo.com, mr.ngug...@gmail.com, Charles Munyua, Gichuhi Charles, Janemu...@yahoo.com, Caroliine Nthamburi, jkkimat...@gmail.com, ERIC MURIUNGI, Ericl...@yahoo.com, Ephantus Kamau N, emma...@yahoo.com, kisipan elly, elyass...@gmail.com, festusm...@yahoo.com, Muthemba Faith, Fidel Nyikuri, Francis Omenya, felix ochieng, Gladys Mukami Gathungu, Godfrey Makindu, Hellen Kahenda, hmka...@hotmail.com, Josiah Holo, Connie Huh, hellen...@gmail.com, Mathew Itonga, immackh, Isaac....@yahoo.com, isa...@gmail.com, Jacob Mwangi, Samuel Juma, Richard Kineiya, Kariuki Kelvin, leaho...@gmail.com, lilinziani, lucy...@yahoo.com, Mwangi NDUNG'U, Purity Muturi, Jeremiah Kinyanjui, jerrys...@yahoo.com, Clement Macharia, Project & Resource Mobilization Coordinator, REBECCA NGANGA, simeege, Shely...@yahoo.com, Norman Tuku, thaimuta, Thaddaeus Gichana, Uzima Centre, ukir...@yahoo.com, j.ma...@yahoo.co.uk, Michael Victor, VINCENT MTUKU, Valentine Mbithe, Neddy Wanjala, Waweru Gathitu, Patrick Wachira, tgg...@gmail.com, maggie....@gmail.com, Zipporah Ndichu, judea zone, Zablon William
Greetings in Jesus Name,

*Our Friend **&** Mission partner**,  merry Christmas!
 You've probably seen all the Christmas adverts and noticed their common theme --- gifts.
But the true Christmas story reminds us of the birth of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ who is the only source of lasting peace and hope. Therefore, our celebrations are not in any way connected to the, unfortunately, much publicized heathen Santa Claus (popularly known as “Father Christmas”); and Christmas tree.
For our young people in the nation to put their hope in Jesus' name, they need to hear of Him. And to hear of Him there must be a people committed to reach out to our high school students to evangelize, disciple and offer spiritual leadership and mentorship of students in a region which has about 980 secondary schools with an estimated population of over 400,000 students.
 *This is where you come in.* It's your support that allows us to reach out with the gospel to students in our high schools and middle level colleges. In the year 2016, we got a new leadership for the Greater Nairobi Region and in various counties in the region. The new leadership took over from the former leadership which was under the able leadership of brother Genesio. The region hosted 6 annual camps attended by over 1000 students at Noonkopir Girls in Kitengela, AIC Imbirikani high school in Loitokitok, Oloolaiser High School in Kajiado North, Senior Chief Koinange Girls in Kiambu, Linet Girls High School in Kinangop & Bridge Hill Girls High School in Nyandarua West.  To empower students in spiritual leadership, we held sub-county Leaders Training Days (LTDs) in most Sub-Counties across the region. Secondly, for the 4th time, we held a regional born-again student's leader's development summit at Alliance Girls which was attended by 937 students, and spiritual leaders from the four counties -Nairobi, Kajiado, Kiambu and Nyandarua. We attended hundreds of Sunday services, rallies, and weekend challenges in various schools, proclaiming the gospel. We had a big number of students giving their lives to Christ - Glory be to God. We also had a well attended regional KESSAT training held at the KSCF headquarters in Nairobi.
*All this would not have been possible without God's grace and inspiration and secondly, your support*. Thank you very much, and may the Lord continue to grant you more grace and more passion to continue working in His vineyard!
*With your **Support**,* we've seen more high schools in the region reached with the gospel, and more Sunday services facilitated by KSCF Associates & stronger fellowships & effective leadership by the county and sub-county team leaders. More schools are doing Bible Study and are participating in KSCF activities (LTDs, Camps, KSCF Week, Prayer Day, and National Convention). We thank God for the great things that are happening in and amongst us. We have a full time staff member in office (organizing secretary - Sister Gladys) who has greatly and passionately helped in coordinating the work in the entire region. Your support has been a great encouragement to facilitate her monthly stipend. The Regional Executive Leadership Team, sub-county Leadership Teams, Ministry Team, our one full time staff and one part time staff, and I, here at *KSCF** Greater Nairobi Region*, are immensely thankful for your support over the last year(s).

Year 2017 wonna be more exciting in God's vineyard. We thank God, YOU are a partner in this vineyard! We are trusting God to roll out in full *P2P training at all levels*, in addition to other ongoing trainings on *discipleship* *Bible Study*, among others. This will have massive ripple effect on students’ spiritual growth and evangelizing/reaching out to other students/peers. To facilitate the above outreach, we are trusting God for more Christian teachers and non-high school teaching professionals* to enroll as members of KSCF Ministry Team for outreach. In addition, we require more finances than ever before.

 *In addition to your involvement and support in various levels in a bigger outreach **with the Gospel** to students in** high schools **in 2017**, would you consider? * ü *Giving a Christmas gift to the KSCF Greater Nairobi Region **or*ü  *Would you want to commit to a monthly support to this work** or* ü  *Would you be available two hours, once a week to reach out to school?  *As the Lord provides, you can send your gift through our new Lipa na  *M-Pesa Till No: 893 835. *Kindly also fill-in the Ministry Team recruitment form in the next email to enable us involve you in outreach.

 Please continue to pray with us during this Christmas that the young people of our nation would put their hope in Jesus. Have a blessed Christmas & a prosperous New Year 2017!

 *In Christ,*

 Jacob Mwangi

Chairman. *KSCF Greater Nairobi Region.

 *P.S.* Thank you if you have already given towards the work in the month  of December.
Your gift will go towards ensuring there is ministry to high  school students in the KSCF Greater Nairobi Region.
For More information please visit our Facebook page on the link below:

 Friend on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/kscfnairobi?fref=ts

Gladys Mukami
Kenya Students' Christian Fellowship
Greater Nairobi Region
Nairobi, Kiambu, Nyandarua, Kajiado Counties
Location: Westlands opposite ACK St. Marks Church Westlands on David , Osieli Road.
Box 41718-00100 Nairobi, Kenya I Tel: 0724066657, 0722284270

2016 Strategy :  STUDENTS TO STUDENTS OUTREACH (S2S)

2 TIMOTHY 2:2 -You've heard my message, and it's been confirmed by many witnesses. Entrust this message to faithful individuals who will be competent to teach others.

Gichuhi Charles

Dec 23, 2016, 12:48:42 AM12/23/16
to Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, Shely...@yahoo.com, Abbas Msambai, Hellen Kahenda, derick omira, Benard Otieno, felix ochieng, tgg...@gmail.com, jacobeth...@yahoo.com, Allan Muhaari, Samuel Juma, immackh, beraca...@yahoo.com, Derrrick Odongo, Kariuki Kelvin, hmka...@hotmail.com, Connie Huh, Alice Nduta, Fidel Nyikuri, KSCF- KEAT, Mathew Itonga, Zablon William, Anthony Mugo, Davies Kimori, Waweru Gathitu, hellen...@gmail.com, dorcus...@gmail.com, Norman Tuku, Dancan Baraka, Andrew Fredrick, VINCENT MTUKU, thaimuta, Caroliine Nthamburi, Project & Resource Mobilization Coordinator, isa...@gmail.com, Aseka Taabu, lilinziani, Daniel Wangunyu Njoroge, jerrys...@yahoo.com, Ericl...@yahoo.com, Thaddaeus Gichana, Boniface Opayo, g...@kscf.org, Uzima Centre, allan asena, lucy...@yahoo.com, Clement Macharia, Jeremiah Kinyanjui, kisipan elly, Michael Victor, Purity Muturi, Muthemba Faith, elyass...@gmail.com, ROBERT NGUGI, Jacob Mwangi, kscfstirup, benn...@yahoo.com, judea zone, Zipporah Ndichu, Francis Omenya, bpoi...@yahoo.com, kscf.kikuyu, ukir...@yahoo.com, Neddy Wanjala, KSCF Nairobi, simeege, REBECCA NGANGA, Valentine Mbithe, Bernadette Mutua, Ephantus Kamau N, Derickoduor, kscf magumu, Mwangi NDUNG'U, emma...@yahoo.com, Patrick Wachira, dericko...@yahoo.com, Richard Kineiya, Godfrey Makindu, Charles Munyua, Bahati Gatere, KSCF KIAMBU COUNTY, SD A Munene John, maggie....@gmail.com, ERIC MURIUNGI, Janemu...@yahoo.com, j.ma...@yahoo.co.uk, mr.ngug...@gmail.com, leaho...@gmail.com, Emmanuel Bellon, Josiah Holo, Gladys Mukami Gathungu, festusm...@yahoo.com, DOMINIC KAMAU, jkkimat...@gmail.com, kessat-greater-na...@googlegroups.com, Isaac....@yahoo.com, Dennis Osir

Great message Bro Jacob,

Indeed God has been faithful and we give all the Glory to God for all that He has enabled us to achieve.

As the Treasurer of KSCF Greater Nairobi Region,  I take this opportunity to thank all of us who have sacrificed and supported the ministry. Your sacrifice is and was not in vain.  Am sure you can give a testimony as per:

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” Lk 6:38 NIV

My prayer for you in year 2017 is that:
"You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God". 2Co 9:11 NIV

I also promise to prepare good and audited end of year financial accounts and share with us early 2017 God willing.

"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Ro 8:31 NIV

--
GOD WORKS WITH THE COMMITTED, NOT COMMITTEES.
---