FORM ONE INDUCTION NOTES

KSCF Nairobi Region

Jan 17, 2017, 8:47:04 AM1/17/17
to KSCF KIAMBU COUNTY
Dear all,

Kindly find the attached notes The Form Ones Induction.

Regards

Gladys Mukami
Kenya Students' Christian Fellowship
Greater Nairobi Region
Nairobi, Kiambu, Nyandarua, Kajiado Counties

Box 41718-00100 Nairobi, Kenya I Tel: 0724066657, 0722284270

2016 Strategy :  STUDENTS TO STUDENTS OUTREACH (S2S)

2 TIMOTHY 2:2 -You've heard my message, and it's been confirmed by many witnesses. Entrust this message to faithful individuals who will be competent to teach others.

Great High school Voyage (1).pptx

Martin Karanja

Jan 17, 2017, 9:57:12 AM1/17/17
to kscfs...@googlegroups.com
Mukami.
This is very good
It was great to interact with Greater Nairobians on Saturday. they are doing a great job. i also like your passion and commitment. May God bless and lead you in 2017
Martin.

AACC Waiyaki Way-Westlands area,
Sir Francis Ibium house, 1st floor suite 19,
P.O Box 16901-00620, Nairobi
Tel:
+254 ​705 92 97 3
​8​/ +254 722 86 14 39

--
Every student for Jesus! Every one of them must be stirred-up with the love and convicting power of the Holy Spirit.
---