KSCF Summit Report

KSCF Nairobi Region

Sep 22, 2016, 4:39:55 AM9/22/16
to belia...@yahoo.com, CATHERINE GITHONGO, dericko...@yahoo.com, dorcus...@gmail.com, elyass...@gmail.com, Ericl...@yahoo.com, festusm...@yahoo.com, Gabriel Musa, John Gachanja, Immaculate Makena, Isaac....@yahoo.com, isa...@gmail.com, Janemu...@yahoo.com, joshua...@gmail.com, Jotham Kenlyne, Joyce Mary, kabuc...@yahoo.com, kama...@yahoo.com, DOMINIC KAMAU, kisipan elly, lucy...@yahoo.com, Lucy Muiru, Magumu Keat, Jacob M. Mwangi, mka...@gmail.com, motori...@gmai.com, NGUGI ROBERT, richard murkau, nyokab...@yahoo.com, peterk...@gmail.com, sammyk...@gmail.com, Godfrey Simelane, Alice Nduta, Anthony Mugo, benn...@yahoo.com, beraca...@yahoo.com, bpoi...@yahoo.com, Catherine Githinji, Charles Munyua, cnt...@gmail.com, cur...@yahoo.com, David Ochieng (E-mail), Derrrick Odongo, Genesio Mugo, GERSHOM WANG'OMBE, Gladys Mukami, hmka...@hotmail.com, jgat...@yahoo.com, johnmwangikamau77, judithn...@yahoo.com, kinuthiahumprey, KSCF KIAMBU COUNTY, leaho...@gmail.com, lilinziani, martha gachora, martha wanjiru, matheka muandu, mkch...@yahoo.com, Momanyi Gladys (E-mail), Mwangi NDUNG'U, Neddy Wanjala, Neddy Wanjala (E-mail), Ngungi Antony, Nicodemus Kalugho, njug...@yahoo.com, Nyamwa...@yahoo.com, onjal...@yahoo.com, Patrick Wachira, Prisca Nzoka, Purity Muturi, Richard Kineiya, rober...@yahoo.com, Samuel Juma, SD A Munene John, shely...@yahoo.com, Thaddaeus Gichana, thaimuta, wairim...@yahoo.com, Waweru Gathitu, Zipporah Ndichu, Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, kscfstirup, g...@kscf.org, kscf.kikuyu, kscf magumu, Dancan Baraka, gladys....@ymail.com, Gladys Gathungu
Dear All,

We bless the Lord for your Continued Commitment in Serving Him in KSCF. May the Lord continue supplying you with His Grace to serve Him more
We had a successful Summit and we thank the Lord for it, and also thank everyone of you who participated in the success of it.
The Students Leaders were Equipped with the leadership Skills and we are believing God that He will Continue helping them in their leadership.

This is how the Students' Leaders Development Summit was attended per County.

Nairobi County -

  • 370 students  ,\
  • 9 KESSATS,
  • 19 Associates and Patrons
  • 48 Schools.

Kiambu County

  • 321 Students
  • 6 Kessats
  • 5 CU Patrons
  • 78 Schools

Nyandarua County

  • 164 Students
  • 8Kessats
  • 9 Patrons
  • 40Schools

Kajiado County

  • 71 Students
  • 6 CU patrons
  • 22 Schools.

The Total number of High Schools attended for the Summit is 188 Schools

  1. Kiambu County has a population of 385 schools and only 78 Schools Attended. 307 Schools  were not reached.
  2. Nairobi county has a population of  255 Schools and  only 48 Schools Attended. 207 Schools were not reached
  3. Nyandarua  County has a population of 193 schools and olny 40 Schools attended . 153 schools were not reached
  4. Kajiado County has a population of 124 Schools  and only 22 Schools attended .102 Schools were not reached.

Greater Nairobi Region has a population of 957 Schools  and only 188 Schools were reached. 769 schools were not Reached.

We will endeavour to reaching out to more Schools and have the CU Leaders Trained for firm CU's and Equipped them also the leadership of our Nation Kenya.

God bless you all.

Ms.Gladys

--

Gladys Mukami I Regional Travelling Secretary
Kenya Students' Christian Fellowship Greater Nairobi Region-Nairobi, Kiambu, Nyandarua, Kajiado Counties

2016 Strategy :  STUDENTS TO STUDENTS OUTREACH (S2S)

2 TIMOTHY 2:2 -You've heard my message, and it's been confirmed by many witnesses. Entrust this message to faithful individuals who will be competent to teach others.

Mugo, Genesio

Sep 22, 2016, 8:47:19 AM9/22/16
to kscfs...@googlegroups.com, belia...@yahoo.com, CATHERINE GITHONGO, dericko...@yahoo.com, dorcus...@gmail.com, elyass...@gmail.com, Ericl...@yahoo.com, festusm...@yahoo.com, Gabriel Musa, John Gachanja, Immaculate Makena, Isaac....@yahoo.com, isa...@gmail.com, Janemu...@yahoo.com, joshua...@gmail.com, Jotham Kenlyne, Joyce Mary, kabuc...@yahoo.com, kama...@yahoo.com, DOMINIC KAMAU, kisipan elly, lucy...@yahoo.com, Lucy Muiru, Magumu Keat, Jacob M. Mwangi, mka...@gmail.com, motori...@gmai.com, NGUGI ROBERT, richard murkau, nyokab...@yahoo.com, peterk...@gmail.com, sammyk...@gmail.com, Godfrey Simelane, Alice Nduta, Anthony Mugo, benn...@yahoo.com, beraca...@yahoo.com, bpoi...@yahoo.com, Catherine Githinji, Charles Munyua, cnt...@gmail.com, cur...@yahoo.com, David Ochieng (E-mail), Derrrick Odongo, Genesio Mugo, GERSHOM WANG'OMBE, Gladys Mukami, hmka...@hotmail.com, jgat...@yahoo.com, johnmwangikamau77, judithn...@yahoo.com, kinuthiahumprey, KSCF KIAMBU COUNTY, leaho...@gmail.com, lilinziani, martha gachora, martha wanjiru, matheka muandu, mkch...@yahoo.com, Momanyi Gladys (E-mail), Mwangi NDUNG'U, Neddy Wanjala, Neddy Wanjala (E-mail), Ngungi Antony, Nicodemus Kalugho, njug...@yahoo.com, Nyamwa...@yahoo.com, onjal...@yahoo.com, Patrick Wachira, Prisca Nzoka, Purity Muturi, Richard Kineiya, rober...@yahoo.com, Samuel Juma, SD A Munene John, shely...@yahoo.com, Thaddaeus Gichana, thaimuta, wairim...@yahoo.com, Waweru Gathitu, Zipporah Ndichu, Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, g...@kscf.org, kscf.kikuyu, kscf magumu, Dancan Baraka, gladys....@ymail.com, Gladys Gathungu, g...@kscf.org

Excellent analysis Gladys!!! I like.

Rome was not built in a day. In fact this is starling performance. In 2005, we held the National Convention at Chania Girls where Nairobi Province was represented by one school only, that was Raila Academy from Langata. Progressing from 1 school to 48 schools is recommendable! I can tell you even for the other counties it’s a stride worth commendation.

But, we can certainly do better. With the new structures in place and the commitment of every servant that God bring our way, I am prophesy exponential growth, so that in the next decade, 80% of the schools shall be reached. God grant the opportunity to witness this miracle, amen?

Regards,

Genesio

--
Every student for Jesus! Every one of them must be stirred-up with the love and convicting power of the Holy Spirit.
---

jose njaga

Sep 22, 2016, 9:21:58 AM9/22/16
to kscfs...@googlegroups.com, Belia, CATHERINE GITHONGO, dericko...@yahoo.com, dorcus...@gmail.com, elyass...@gmail.com, Ericl...@yahoo.com, festusm...@yahoo.com, Gabriel Musa, John Gachanja, Immaculate Makena, Isaac....@yahoo.com, isa...@gmail.com, Janemu...@yahoo.com, joshua...@gmail.com, Jotham Kenlyne, Joyce Mary, Margaret Kabucwa, kama...@yahoo.com, DOMINIC KAMAU, kisipan elly, lucy...@yahoo.com, Lucy Muiru, Magumu Keat, Jacob M. Mwangi, mka...@gmail.com, motori...@gmai.com, NGUGI ROBERT, richard murkau, nyokab...@yahoo.com, peterk...@gmail.com, sammyk...@gmail.com, Godfrey Simelane, Alice Nduta, Anthony Mugo, benn...@yahoo.com, beraca...@yahoo.com, bpoi...@yahoo.com, Catherine Githinji, Charles Munyua, cnt...@gmail.com, cur...@yahoo.com, David Ochieng (E-mail), Derrrick Odongo, Genesio Mugo, GERSHOM WANG'OMBE, Gladys Mukami, hmka...@hotmail.com, jgat...@yahoo.com, johnmwangikamau77, judithn...@yahoo.com, kinuthiahumprey, KSCF KIAMBU COUNTY, leaho...@gmail.com, lilinziani, martha gachora, martha wanjiru, matheka muandu, mkch...@yahoo.com, Momanyi Gladys (E-mail), Mwangi NDUNG'U, Neddy Wanjala, Neddy Wanjala (E-mail), Ngungi Antony, Nicodemus Kalugho, njug...@yahoo.com, Nyamwa...@yahoo.com, onjal...@yahoo.com, Patrick Wachira, Prisca Nzoka, Purity Muturi, Richard Kineiya, rober...@yahoo.com, Samuel Juma, SD A Munene John, shely...@yahoo.com, Thaddaeus Gichana, thaimuta, wairim...@yahoo.com, Waweru Gathitu, Zipporah Ndichu, Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, kscf.kikuyu, kscf magumu, Dancan Baraka, gladys....@ymail.com, Gladys Gathungu
Thanks Gladys for this well analysed data. Very helpful indeed.
To all the leaders it is great to see that number of schools we are impacting in our counties. It shows that the kingdom of God is expanding among the young people
The Lord bless all

                             Joseph ....
Joseph Odingo N. I

Box 41718-00100 Nairobi,Kenya I

Lead and inspire people. Don't try to manage and manipulate people. Inventories can be managed but people must be led.

--
Every student for Jesus! Every one of them must be stirred-up with the love and convicting power of the Holy Spirit.
---

KSCF Nairobi Region

Oct 5, 2016, 8:23:34 AM10/5/16
to Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, kscfs...@googlegroups.com, belia...@yahoo.com, CATHERINE GITHONGO, dericko...@yahoo.com, dorcus...@gmail.com, elyass...@gmail.com, Ericl...@yahoo.com, festusm...@yahoo.com, Gabriel Musa, John Gachanja, Immaculate Makena, Isaac....@yahoo.com, isa...@gmail.com, Janemu...@yahoo.com, joshua...@gmail.com, Jotham Kenlyne, Joyce Mary, kabuc...@yahoo.com, kama...@yahoo.com, DOMINIC KAMAU, kisipan elly, lucy...@yahoo.com, Lucy Muiru, Magumu Keat, Jacob M. Mwangi, mka...@gmail.com, motori...@gmai.com, NGUGI ROBERT, richard murkau, nyokab...@yahoo.com, peterk...@gmail.com, sammyk...@gmail.com, Godfrey Simelane, Alice Nduta, Anthony Mugo, benn...@yahoo.com, beraca...@yahoo.com, bpoi...@yahoo.com, Catherine Githinji, Charles Munyua, cnt...@gmail.com, cur...@yahoo.com, David Ochieng (E-mail), Derrrick Odongo, Genesio Mugo, GERSHOM WANG'OMBE, Gladys Mukami, hmka...@hotmail.com, jgat...@yahoo.com, johnmwangikamau77, judithn...@yahoo.com, kinuthiahumprey, KSCF KIAMBU COUNTY, leaho...@gmail.com, lilinziani, martha gachora, martha wanjiru, matheka muandu, mkch...@yahoo.com, Momanyi Gladys (E-mail), Mwangi NDUNG'U, Neddy Wanjala, Neddy Wanjala (E-mail), Ngungi Antony, Nicodemus Kalugho, njug...@yahoo.com, Nyamwa...@yahoo.com, onjal...@yahoo.com, Patrick Wachira, Prisca Nzoka, Purity Muturi, Richard Kineiya, rober...@yahoo.com, Samuel Juma, SD A Munene John, shely...@yahoo.com, Thaddaeus Gichana, thaimuta, wairim...@yahoo.com, Waweru Gathitu, Zipporah Ndichu, g...@kscf.org, kscf.kikuyu, kscf magumu, Dancan Baraka, gladys....@ymail.com, Gladys Gathungu
Thank you Bro.Genesio, We bless the Lord for you.

I have a Scripture in Psalm 20 that I would like to lift up a Prayer for you to God for Blessings....

Psalm 20
            1.
           May the Lord answer you when you are in distress;

    may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.

May he send you help from the sanctuary
    and grant you support from Zion.
May he remember all your sacrifices
    and accept your burnt offerings.[b]
May he give you the desire of your heart
    and make all your plans succeed.
May we shout for joy over your victory
    and lift up our banners in the name of our God.

May the Lord grant all your requests.

Now this I know:
    The Lord gives victory to his anointed.
He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary
    with the victorious power of his right hand.
Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
    but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
They are brought to their knees and fall,
    but we rise up and stand firm.
Lord, give victory to Genesio!
    Answer him when he call!

Amen!

God bless you Sir!

GOD WORKS WITH THE COMMITTED, NOT COMMITTEES.
---