KSCF Ministry team meeting.

KSCF Nairobi Region

Jan 18, 2016, 3:50:57 AM1/18/16
to Genesio Mugo, genesio...@vivoenergy.com, Gichuhi Charles, kscfstirup
Dear Ministry Team,

We thank The Lord for the far that He has brought us.
Last Weekend on Saturday 16th January 2016  we had Our 1st Monthly  KSCF Ministry Team meeting at The  KSCF WESTLANDS OFFICE, It was very Successful, and we had a number of 67 people in team who attended the meeting.
We took time in prayers, and prayed for the 2016 High School Ministry Activities, The Laborers, The High Schools & the CU patrons,  and Our Nation Kenya.

There are some few other things that we Discussed and agreed.
Kindly Note:
1.Our Monthly KSCF Ministry Team meeting will be on every 1st Saturday of every Month, this will be for Training's with the Topics like;

what is KSCF

Qualities of a Good High School Minister

Discipleship –The What, Why How of SBDP

Why School Ministry

What Makes a Good Trainer

The KSCF - Students to Students Outreach

The Art of Preaching (Homiletics)

What is KSCF—Its Structure and Operation

Developing Art of Facilitation

How To Use Visual Aids Effectively

Understanding the Bible (Hermeneutics)

Your Roles as an effective communicator

2.Our Monthly prayer week will be on every 1st week of every Month, and shall involve Praying and Fasting.
3.Our KSCF Ministry team RETREAT for Team Buliding wil be on 5th March 2016, EVERY Member of the is invited.
4.We shall be having forms for giving a feedback and reports for Discipleship classes and Sunday Services. This will be circulated in your Emails very soon.
5.Every Member of the KSCF Ministry Team will be required to RENEW or to SUBSCRIBE for KSCF MEMBERSHIP CARDS.
6.We were reminded That every time we go for ANY High School Sessions, We should be Introducing ourselves as KENYA STUDENTS CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP.
7.We were also urged to prayerfully consider supporting the KSCF Ministry Financially.
8.We were encouraged to be mobilizing the Students for the KSCF Events ie. the Upcoming KSCF TEACHERS AND STUDENTS CONVENTION IN CHOGORIA GIRLS on 11th to 17th April 2016. we shall be ensuring that we send students for these kinds of events.

We will keep you updated with more information,

God's Holy Best,

OM, Ms.Gladys Mukami,

School Ministry Facilitator,

In the service of Christ,

Kenya Students' Christian Fellowship,

Greater Nairobi Region,
Tel 0724 066657 / 0722 799920

Email: kscfn...@gmail.com

2016 Strategy:

STUDENTS TO STUDENTS OUTREACH (S2S) -DISCIPLESHIP

2 TIMOTHY 2:2

You've heard my message, and it's been confirmed by many witnesses. Entrust this message to faithful individuals who will be competent to teach others.

Mugo, Genesio

Jan 18, 2016, 4:27:06 AM1/18/16
to kscfs...@googlegroups.com, Genesio Mugo, Gichuhi Charles

Amen!!

--
Every student for Jesus! Every one of them must be stirred-up with the love and convicting power of the Holy Spirit.
---

Martin Karanja

Jan 18, 2016, 5:49:32 AM1/18/16
to kscfs...@googlegroups.com, Genesio Mugo, genesio...@vivoenergy.com, Gichuhi Charles
Genesio and Team.

This is really good and the associates will truly be equipped for ministry.
Keep up the great FOCUS.
You are a model region and i hope some of this strategies can be shared in our convention.
Martin.