THE MINISTRY TEAM UPCOMING MEETING,

KSCF Nairobi Region

Sep 2, 2015, 8:48:29 AM9/2/15
to kscfstirup, agutu...@live.com, feliste...@gmail.com, eduk...@gamil.com, juneb...@gmail.com, grantee...@gmail.com, fki...@gmail.com, allonbo...@yahoo.com, ndwig...@yahoo.com, wam...@gmail.com, charles...@yahoo.com, trach...@yahoo.com, wat...@gmail.com, raye...@gamil.com
Dear Brethren,

Greetings in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ,

Its been a while since we held our MINISTRY TEAM MEETING and as a fellowship we need to meeting often.
This is to Notify you that, We will be having A Consultative meeting on the Saturday of 12th September, 2015 from 9am to 12am at KSCF HQ  WESTLANDS OFFICE.
Everyone who participates in Our Students' Ministry Activities will be required to attend this meeting.

The other MAIN AGENDA will be on TRAINING.

Kindly Purpose to attend this meeting

God's Best,
Gladys Mukami,
School Ministry Facilitator,

In the service of Christ,
Kenya Students' Christian Fellowship,
Greater Nairobi Region,
Tel 0724 066657, 0722 799920

For More information please visit our Facebook page on the link below:Friend on Facebook.
Our mailing address is:
KSCF Nairobi Office,
P.O Box 41718,Nairobi.
Location: Westlands opposite ACK St. Marks Church Westlands on David Osieli Road.