Fwd: SUMMIT LETTERS

KSCF Nairobi Region

Jun 14, 2016, 9:28:23 AM6/14/16
to KSCF KIAMBU COUNTY, Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, kscf magumu, kscfstirup

Hello, Dear All,

Kindly find the attached letters for the Greater Nairobi  Students Leaders Development Summit that will be in Alliance
Girls High School in August 15th to 19th 2016.

Thank you,

Gladys Mukami I Regional Travelling Secretary
Kenya Students' Christian Fellowship Greater Nairobi Region-Nairobi, Kiambu, Nyandarua, Kajiado Counties
Box 41718-00100 Nairobi, Kenya I Tel: 0724066657, 0722799920

2016 Strategy :  STUDENTS TO STUDENTS OUTREACH (S2S)

2 TIMOTHY 2:2 -You've heard my message, and it's been confirmed by many witnesses. Entrust this message to faithful individuals who will be competent to teach others.

2016 Summit Patron.docx
2016 Summit Parents.docx
2016 Summit Proforma.docx