Summit Prayers and Fundraising Breakfast.

KSCF Nairobi Region

Aug 4, 2016, 12:30:00 PM8/4/16
to KSCF KIAMBU COUNTY, Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, kscfstirup, kscf magumu
Dear all,

Inline image 1

God Bless you as you Prepare to Come!

Gladys Mukami I Regional Travelling Secretary
Kenya Students' Christian Fellowship Greater Nairobi Region-Nairobi, Kiambu, Nyandarua, Kajiado Counties
Box 41718-00100 Nairobi, Kenya I Tel: 0724066657, 0722799920

2016 Strategy :  STUDENTS TO STUDENTS OUTREACH (S2S)

2 TIMOTHY 2:2 -You've heard my message, and it's been confirmed by many witnesses. Entrust this message to faithful individuals who will be competent to teach others.