Mweru Sec Sch Weekend Challenge Report

KSCF Nairobi Region

Jun 23, 2015, 8:39:56 AM6/23/15
to Genesio Mugo, genesio...@vivoenergy.com, Gichuhi Charles, kscfstirup, Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, kessat-greater-na...@googlegroups.com

Brethren,

We had a very wonderful time at the Mweru Weekend Challenge  last weekend in Mukurwe-ini, Nyeri from 19th-21st June 2015. The Ministers were 3 Gentlemen from Nyeri ,and from Nairobi were 2 Ladies and a Gentleman.

There was a great warfare in that School as the CU patron was explaining to us that the School was at a verge of a Strike and the Students were not interested in the Weekend Challenge and were not even willing to listen to the ministers they were just moving in and out of the Hall.

We interceded and we Ministered by the Holy Spirit and The Lord turned the situation around and there was a great calmness. 56 Students Received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and the Whole School came forward for the Infilling of the Holy Spirit and there was a great move of the Holy Spirit. I could see some students weeping and I knew He was convicting them. we Later had a meeting with the CU Officials and we urged them to continue in Prayers.

The CU Patron was thrilled and she said that she will be slotting 6 Sunday Services every Term  for KSCF  and the rest for the Sponsors.

Let's Appreciate the Lord for the great Work that He did in that School!, amen!.

Blessed be the most High God!

God's Best,
Gladys Mukami,
School Ministry Facilitator,

In the service of Christ,
Kenya Students' Christian Fellowship,
Greater Nairobi Region,
Tel 0724 066657, 0722 799920

For More information please visit our Facebook page on the link below:Friend on Facebook.
Our mailing address is:
KSCF Nairobi Office,
P.O Box 41718,Nairobi.
Location: Westlands opposite ACK St. Marks Church Westlands on David Osieli Road.

Gichuhi Charles

Jun 24, 2015, 3:10:09 PM6/24/15
to kscfnairobi, kscfs...@googlegroups.com, Genesio Mugo, kessat-greater-na...@googlegroups.com, Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, genesio...@vivoenergy.com

Gladys,

We give God all the Glory.

The timing of the weekend challenge was God's timing and the team was sent there for such a time as this.

Regards
Charles