Fwd: KSCF WEEK

KSCF Nairobi Region

May 19, 2016, 10:25:16 AM5/19/16
to Kscf G. Nairobi Exec, KSCF KIAMBU COUNTY, kscfstirup, kscf magumu
Dear Leaders,

Kindly find the attached letters for the KSCF WEEK.

Thank you!

Gladys Mukami I Regional Travelling Secretary
Kenya Students' Christian Fellowship Greater Nairobi Region-Nairobi, Kiambu, Nyandarua, Kajiado Counties
Box 41718-00100 Nairobi, Kenya I Tel: 0724066657, 0722799920

2016 Strategy :  STUDENTS TO STUDENTS OUTREACH (S2S)

2 TIMOTHY 2:2 -You've heard my message, and it's been confirmed by many witnesses. Entrust this message to faithful individuals who will be competent to teach others.

KSCF WEEK Activity Plan.docx
KSCF WEEK 2016 Concept.docx
Church Letter-KSCF Week 2016-Fnl.doc

Paul Mbugua

May 22, 2016, 5:53:39 PM5/22/16
to kscfs...@googlegroups.com
Dear Brother Joseph,

Attached is my profile as requested.

In Christ,

Paul Kamau Mbugua

--
Every student for Jesus! Every one of them must be stirred-up with the love and convicting power of the Holy Spirit.
---

Mbugua Profile2.doc