Fwd: Summit Letters

KSCF Nairobi Region

Jul 17, 2015, 6:26:18 AM7/17/15
to george karagu, kscfstirup
Greetings in Jesus name,

Kindly find the attached letters for the associates Summit.

1. Dates 19th to 23rd August, 2015
2. Venue Alliance High School
3. Charges Kshs. 3000 per person exclusive of transport.

Be blessed as you purpose and plan to attend.

God's Best,
Gladys Mukami,
School Ministry Facilitator,

In the service of Christ,
Kenya Students' Christian Fellowship,
Greater Nairobi Region,
Tel 0724 066657, 0722 799920

For More information please visit our Facebook page on the link below:Friend on Facebook.
Our mailing address is:
KSCF Nairobi Office,
P.O Box 41718,Nairobi.
Location: Westlands opposite ACK St. Marks Church Westlands on David Osieli Road.
NLS invitation.docx
Concept 2015.docx

Paul Mbugua

Jul 22, 2015, 7:58:18 AM7/22/15
to kscfs...@googlegroups.com
Dwear Mukami,

Will be there by Gods grace. Keep praying.

Prof. Paul Kamau Mbugua