How to configure CompatibleFieldSerializer in Kryo3 ?

Ankit Gupta

May 22, 2024, 7:11:30 AMMay 22
to kryo-users
Hello Team,

We are using kryo3  with FieldSerializer out of the box. But our use-cases requires us to preserve schema/class information such that if there are any changes in the schema/class while de-serializing the library can detect so and we can take appropriate action.

As per the kryo official documentation (https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/kryo?tab=readme-ov-file#compatiblefieldserializer), Compatiblefieldserializer suits our use-case but we are not able to find a way to change the configurations like readUnknownField or chunkEncoding with Kryo3.

Can anyone please suggest on this ?

Thanks
Ankit