24 hr format?

ToddAndMargo

Feb 12, 2019, 10:06:08 PM2/12/19
to krusader-users
Hi All,

How do I get Krusader to show me my file times in 24 hour format?

Many thanks,
-T

SanskritFritz

Feb 13, 2019, 2:57:47 AM2/13/19
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
Krusader obeys Plasma settings. System Settings / Regional Settings / Formats.

ToddAndMargo

Feb 14, 2019, 1:24:57 PM2/14/19

On 2/12/19 11:57 PM, SanskritFritz wrote:
> Krusader obeys Plasma settings. System Settings / Regional Settings /
> Formats.

I am using it in Xfce. Any workaround?

Yuri Chornoivan

Feb 14, 2019, 1:38:56 PM2/14/19
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
чт, 14 лют. 2019 о 20:24 'ToddAndMargo' via krusader-users <krusade...@googlegroups.com> пише:
Hi,

Not tested, but...

1. Open ~/.config/plasma-localerc
2. In the "[Formats]" section write "LC_TIME=C"

This should look like this:

[Formats]
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8
LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8
LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC=en_US.UTF-8
LC_TIME=C
useDetailed=true

3. Log out and log in again.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

ToddAndMargo

Feb 14, 2019, 5:05:24 PM2/14/19
On 2/14/19 10:38 AM, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> чт, 14 лют. 2019 о 20:24 'ToddAndMargo' via krusader-users
> <krusade...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:krusade...@googlegroups.com>> пише:
>
> >> On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 4:06 AM 'ToddAndMargo' via krusader-users
> >> <krusade...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:krusade...@googlegroups.com>
> >> <mailto:krusade...@googlegroups.com
Didn't work. Rats!

Thank you anyway.

ddasc...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2023, 5:24:35 PM8/27/23
to krusader-users
Why can't we define a custom setting like the ISO8601 YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS?

Failing that, is there some brilliant ENGLISH locale somewhere in the world that uses that? The closest I've found was some Canada Inuit something, but those come with weird day names.