current position folder ( blue marker ) why not showing ? like MC

ander

Feb 24, 2020, 1:26:54 PM2/24/20
to krusader-users
Hi

I have running Kubuntu 18.04 and I have question about Krusader >  Why is not showing current position folder ( blue marker ) like MC
There is only on the bottom some  information, but no visible sign on folders when I am browsing like MC

?

Yuri Chornoivan

Feb 24, 2020, 1:31:52 PM2/24/20
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
пн, 24 лют. 2020 о 20:26 ander <ander.j...@gmail.com> пише:
Hi,

Not sure if I'm getting your question right, but all the colors can be configured on the "Colors" page of Konfigurator.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

ander

Feb 24, 2020, 1:35:48 PM2/24/20
to krusader-users
OK, I'll check, I am using Krusader v.2.6.0.

On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 7:31:52 PM UTC+1, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
пн, 24 лют. 2020 о 20:26 ander <ander....@gmail.com> пише:

ander

Feb 24, 2020, 1:39:11 PM2/24/20
to krusader-users
So.. when I click on some folder with mouse > folder is marked blue color ( OK)
But when I try to move position  > scroll  UP and DOWN with keyboard > no visible sign of changing folder position, but in the bottom I can see that position is changing.

?

Yuri Chornoivan

Feb 24, 2020, 1:44:43 PM2/24/20
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
пн, 24 лют. 2020 о 20:39 ander <ander.j...@gmail.com> пише:
So.. when I click on some folder with mouse > folder is marked blue color ( OK)
But when I try to move position  > scroll  UP and DOWN with keyboard > no visible sign of changing folder position, but in the bottom I can see that position is changing.

?

Please choose some contrast color for the "Current background" on the "Colors" page.

On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 7:35:48 PM UTC+1, ander wrote:
OK, I'll check, I am using Krusader v.2.6.0.

On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 7:31:52 PM UTC+1, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
пн, 24 лют. 2020 о 20:26 ander <ander....@gmail.com> пише:
Hi

I have running Kubuntu 18.04 and I have question about Krusader >  Why is not showing current position folder ( blue marker ) like MC
There is only on the bottom some  information, but no visible sign on folders when I am browsing like MC

?

Hi,

Not sure if I'm getting your question right, but all the colors can be configured on the "Colors" page of Konfigurator.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

Message has been deleted

ander

Feb 24, 2020, 2:18:28 PM2/24/20
to krusader-users
Thx Yuri, finally I made it. :)
I am just wondering why this "Color >Current background " is not configured  by default to get all potential of this File manager, without any hacks :)

On Monday, February 24, 2020 at 7:44:43 PM UTC+1, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
пн, 24 лют. 2020 о 20:39 ander <ander....@gmail.com> пише:
[...]

Toni Asensi Esteve

Feb 25, 2020, 6:32:57 PM2/25/20
to krusade...@googlegroups.com

> Thx Yuri, finally I made it. :)

> I am just wondering why this "Color >Current background " is not

> configured by default to get all potential of this File manager, without

> any hacks :)

I wonder the same...