How to hide the "Information Label"

TYCoon Tu

Sep 19, 2020, 7:44:55 AM9/19/20
to krusader-users
I am trying to hide it from the List Panel, but I can't find the switch in settings. I also tried to google for the solution but still have no luck. Please help if you know to turn if off. Many thanks!!

截圖 2020-09-19 下午7.40.15.png

Yuri Chornoivan

Sep 19, 2020, 8:48:28 AM9/19/20
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
сб, 19 вер. 2020 о 14:44 TYCoon Tu <tyco...@gmail.com> пише:
I am trying to hide it from the List Panel, but I can't find the switch in settings. I also tried to google for the solution but still have no luck. Please help if you know to turn if off. Many thanks!!

截圖 2020-09-19 下午7.40.15.png

Hi,

Please open /krusader/layout.xml file in your source tree. Remove the following lines

        <hide_widget name="freeSpace"/>
        <layout type="horizontal">
            <frame type="horizontal" color="Statusbar" shape="Box" shadow="Raised">
                <widget name="mediaButton"/>
                <widget name="status"/>
            </frame>
        </layout>

in the <layout name="krusader:default" type="vertical"> section. Recompile and reinstall Krusader.

layout.xml now is compiled into the krusader binary so editing /usr/share/krusader/layout.xml does not change the actual layout.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

Alexey Sokolov

Sep 19, 2020, 9:02:03 AM9/19/20
19.09.2020 13:48, Yuri Chornoivan пишет:
> сб, 19 вер. 2020 о 14:44 TYCoon Tu <tyco...@gmail.com
> <mailto:tyco...@gmail.com>> пише:
>
> I am trying to hide it from the List Panel, but I can't find the
> switch in settings. I also tried to google for the solution but
> still have no luck. Please help if you know to turn if off. Many
> thanks!!
>
> 截圖 2020-09-19 下午7.40.15.png
>

> Hi,
>
> Please open /krusader/layout.xml file in your source tree. Remove the
> following lines
>
>         <hide_widget name="freeSpace"/>
>         <layout type="horizontal">
>             <frame type="horizontal" color="Statusbar" shape="Box"
> shadow="Raised">
>                 <widget name="mediaButton"/>
>                 <widget name="status"/>
>             </frame>
>         </layout>
>
> in the <layout name="krusader:default" type="vertical"> section.
> Recompile and reinstall Krusader.
>
> layout.xml now is compiled into the krusader binary so
> editing /usr/share/krusader/layout.xml does not change the actual layout.

Hi, why is this file still installed to /usr/share/krusader if it's not
used from there anymore?

> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/krusader-users/CAGqPwMR%2BpQaC-Kv_918DfREHrSbZgyQdB3Yqm1-ubF2MnO0a2w%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/krusader-users/CAGqPwMR%2BpQaC-Kv_918DfREHrSbZgyQdB3Yqm1-ubF2MnO0a2w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

TYCoon Tu

Sep 19, 2020, 11:29:06 AM9/19/20
to krusader-users
I can change the layout by just modify the /krusader/layout.xml without rebuild krusader from the source.
The Information Label finally gone. Thanks!!

yur...@gmail.com 在 2020年9月19日 星期六下午8:48:28 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道: