Error: Communication with the local password server failed

henrik.r...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2020, 11:10:57 AM9/9/20
to krusader-users
Hi!

I think Krusader 2.7.2 (under newly installed Ubuntu 20.04) was able to show the content of password protected zip files 24 hours ago... But now I get this error message:

Error: Communication with the local password server failed

I have tried restarting Ubuntu - no difference.

I just tried opening the same zip archives in Krusader 2.6.0 under Ubuntu 18.04 - no problem!
Can any one help?

It would be nice of course, if Krusader could extract files from password protected zip archives. But that is much further down the wish list... :-)