I have a question about the Krusader UI

Gandor

May 20, 2020, 11:49:32 PM5/20/20
to krusader-users
There is an icon to the left if the address bar that when presses brings up a drop down with the same information as the
Places Panel in Dolphin. Is there a way to set this drop down as a Panel just like it is in Dolphin? If not is there a way to edit this drop down with in Krusader? its a bit of a pain to go back and fourth to edit my shout cuts in the Places Panel in Dolphin.
Ide use the Bookmarks in Krusader but that too is very cumbersome with no way to drag and drop.

Yuri Chornoivan

May 21, 2020, 1:58:13 AM5/21/20
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
чт, 21 трав. 2020 о 06:49 Gandor <gand...@gmail.com> пише:
There is an icon to the left if the address bar that when presses brings up a drop down with the same information as the
Places Panel in Dolphin. Is there a way to set this drop down as a Panel just like it is in Dolphin? If not is there a way to edit this drop down with in Krusader? its a bit of a pain to go back and fourth to edit my shout cuts in the Places Panel in Dolphin.
Ide use the Bookmarks in Krusader but that too is very cumbersome with no way to drag and drop.

Hi,

Regretfully, there is no way to create the Places panel separately.

Some thoughts on this:

However, you can easily add the Places items dragging them from the Krusader pane and dropping to the button. To remove items just add user action to edit ~/.local/share/user-places.xbel in your favorite text editor.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri

Toni Asensi Esteve

May 30, 2020, 3:45:49 PM5/30/20
to krusade...@googlegroups.com

Hello!

> [...] its a bit of a pain to go back and fourth to edit my

> shout cuts in the Places Panel in Dolphin.

Did you try what Yuri suggested? How did it go?