configure panel column headers globally

Arnold Somogyi

Feb 9, 2021, 6:37:19 AMFeb 9
to krusader-users
Hello,

I am trying to configure the left and the right panel's columns. I can show and hide columns and I can set the width of the columns properly, but it seems that the setting is only set for a current folder where I am actually.

The next time when I open Krusader I can see a completely different column configuration. I guess that what I can see always is the default configuration.

This is what I did:
  1. Set panel header properly
  2. Settings > Configure Krusader > Startup > User Interface > "save last position: TRUE" AND "Update default panel settings: TRUE"
  3. Close Krusader
  4. Open Krusader
  5. Set to false: Update default panel settings
But this process unfortunately does not work.
What I missed?

Thanks,
A.