Search-window ALWAYS on top - very unpractical

henrik.r...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2020, 1:56:41 PM9/10/20
to krusader-users
Hi!

Another problem here in Ubuntu 20.04.1 (with Krusader Version 2.7.2), that I don't think I had in 18.04 (with Krusader Version 2.6.0):

I open the advanced search window (Ctrl-S) and find a list of files and folders. Now I can look at one of them in the main Krusader window by double-clicking or using <enter> on it. But if I use Alt-Tab to switch between open windows and 'accidentally' choose the advanced search window and then try to get back to the Krusader main window, the advanced search window 'freezes' itself on top of it.
It's the same problem with WindowsKey-Tab, although this key combination has a slightly different functionality.
I guess that this problem might not be Krusader's fault.

Yuri Chornoivan

Sep 10, 2020, 2:01:41 PM9/10/20
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
чт, 10 вер. 2020 о 20:56 henrik.r...@gmail.com <henrik.r...@gmail.com> пише:
Hi,

It might be a window manager (gnome-shell or mutter) problem. I cannot reproduce it with KWin in Plasma.

Just my 2 cents.

best regards,
Yuri