Quick-filtering out directories

John Random

Aug 8, 2021, 3:41:14 AMAug 8
to krusader-users
Hi,

I have a setup with hundreds of folders with keywords in their name denoting processing status. In day to day use I would like to see only those folders that I consider active (e.g. without keyword [CLSD]).
Is there a way to filter out directories with specific keywords in their name using (quick) filters?
I've checked the handbook, tried using filters with regexp, checked the on-line resources but to no avail. Moving 'not active' folders to somewhere else is not an option nor is filtering for 'active' statuses as the folder in mind also contains files without the statuses.

Thanks,
John