瀏覽次數:36 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Henrik Rosenø

未讀,
2020年7月27日 下午3:08:012020/7/27
收件者:krusader-users
Hi!

Generally I love Krusader!
If it didn't exist, I would probably still be using MS Windows... AND Total Commander! :-)
But I just discovered that it is 30 times slower than FileZilla (and TotCmd under Win7) when transferring files through FTP to my website on the server of my web hosting company. Has anyone experienced something similar?

I use Krusader Version 2.6.0 "Stiff Challenges" on Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS, with GNOME 3.28.2 - and 'Libraries':
  • KDE Frameworks 5.44.0
  • Qt 5.9.5 (built against 5.9.5)
  • The xcb windowing system

Rafael Social User

未讀,
2020年7月27日 下午5:01:242020/7/27
收件者:krusader-users
Yes, I can confirm the issue. Even in accesing , first time I log, it takes much time, more than with Filezilla or any other dedicated application. I don't know really if latest kio-fuse solve this issues.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息