Krusader 2.4.0-beta2 "Giant Steps" released!

Dirk Eschler

Oct 12, 2012, 4:53:06 PM10/12/12
to krusade...@googlegroups.com, krusade...@googlegroups.com, krusad...@googlegroups.com, kde-ext...@kde.org, kde-anno...@kde.org
Krusader-2.4.0-beta2 "Giant Steps"
==================================
We are pleased to announce a new version of the Krusader file manager. Besides
the usual bugfixes it also includes some new features.

With this release we finally enter a feature and string freeze (this time for
real). We ask you to provide bug reports, feedback and patches to make the
upcoming stable as solid as possible.

The highlights of this release are:
- Assignable global shortcut to bring Krusader's main window to top
- Go to Other Panel's Directory - shortcut: CTRL+=
- Use Okteta kpart as hex-viewer by default
- Configurable media menu
- Quicker (un)mounting: pressing CTRL+RETURN when media menu is open
(un)mounts the highlighted device

Read SVNNEWS for detailed information about the new features and the
INSTALL file for installation instructions.

Notice: if you've got bugs to report, please do so using KDE's bugtracker
(bugs.kde.org).

as always, enjoy
Krusader Krew.

http://www.krusader.org