Please welcome Pavel as a new developer

Nikita Melnichenko

Apr 27, 2022, 3:43:25 AM4/27/22
to krusade...@googlegroups.com, Карелин Павел
Hi Krew,

As you know, there is no traction on the release work in the past 4
months. I know everyone is busy, I'm not an exception, and it's alright
- we may even make plans, but life sets it's own priorities. In the same
time, I hope to keep the project stable and free from severe bugs, as
it's a critical tool in our daily lives. That's why I spoke with Pavel
Karelin and asked for help. We all know Pavel for his great
contributions on tab improvements. He has a lot more ideas regarding
product development, and this is great as our new feature work has
slowed down after the v2.7.0 release. Pavel kindly accepted my request
to join the team. He'll help with the release work as a first priority
and later we hope to see other improvements. Please join me in welcoming
him.

Thanks,
Nikita.