Enabling Control+arrow shortcuts for Brief view aswell

s c

Jun 5, 2022, 2:35:43 PM6/5/22
to krusader-devel

Hello, I noticed some shortcuts such as Control-Left/Right for opening the selected folder in the other panel, only work in Detailed view. In brief view, it only changes direction most of the time as if no modifier was pressed, and weirdly, when reaching the top or bottom of the list it does work, but only for those two items.

Control+arrows doesn't seem to be conflicting with anything else while in Brief view, so I think it would be nice to have the same functionality as Detailed view.