v2.7.2 release plan

Nikita Melnichenko

Jul 1, 2019, 3:43:59 AM7/1/19
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
Hi devs,

It's time for another bugfix release — v2.7.2. I backported all the
bugfixes from master to stable branch. Let's do a feature freeze in the
stable branch on 2019-08-01 and release in mid-August if no objections.
I volunteer to do the release. The ask for all of you is to check the
stable branch out, build and test it. This would likely be the last
release of v2.7 series given the amount of refactoring that was done in
master. Please let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks,
Nikita.

A. Bikadorov

Jul 6, 2019, 11:16:11 AM7/6/19
to krusade...@googlegroups.com

No objections and instead i wanna thank you for taking care of it. I know how much effort
a new release is.

Cheers
Alex
signature.asc

Gengis Dave

Jul 11, 2019, 11:55:35 AM7/11/19
to krusader-devel
Hi,

it's fine for me too.

I think 2.7 branch won't require a .3 realease, so after the 2.7.2 we can focus on 2.8.0 with refactoring and wishlist

Davide

Nikita Melnichenko

Aug 10, 2019, 12:59:57 AM8/10/19
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
Alright, we are in the feature / string / doc freeze stage, please test the stable branch thoroughly and report if any regressions are found. There are only bugfixes but they were tested in master and then backported, so there is still a small chance of mistake. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Nikita.