Features + developer names in docs

Yuri Chornoivan

Feb 17, 2018, 9:02:44 AM2/17/18
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Since it seems that there is a consensus on the new release, can its developers check if their names are in the list of developers and add themselves?

It would be nice to have a feature list for the new release here:

Please give your suggestions or just push them directly into the repo.

Thanks in advance for your work.

Best regards,
Yuri

Nikita Melnichenko

Feb 25, 2018, 2:38:38 AM2/25/18
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yuri,

Thanks for mentioning these docs. I plan to update them as a part of release preparation changes that will follow bug fixing stage, i.e. on the step #5 of my plan (see v2.7.0 thread). I'll send out CR and devs can review if everything is updated accordingly.

Thanks,
Nikita.