Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Davide Gianforte

da leggere,
3 mag 2020, 02:26:2603/05/20
a krusade...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

to celebrate 20 years of Krusader, I thought to close 20 issues on bugzilla before the August release.

As stated with Toni, there are more ADDED than FIXED (whatever it should mean), so the release will be tagged as 2.8.0.

While everyone can close any bug and commit any code review, this bug will be listed on the site as a special rush.

These are bugs were I'm already working :

- 394938 CONFIRMED (wishlist) Can't run .desktop files
- 396659 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Respect .hidden files
- 403573 NEEDSINFO (normal) Will not save directory for Syncronize Folders
- 390988 CONFIRMED (wishlist) Konfigurator: implement hover tooltips for the settings
- 383550 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Dragging file/folder into itself can trigger 'Copy Here / Link Here / Cancel' context menu under the cursor

These are a partial rework of Synchronizer and Media button :

- 142390 CONFIRMED (wishlist) can't sort files in directory synchronizer
- 142542 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Buttons Left/Equal/Not-equal/Right in the synchonizer
- 158154 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Missing "Delete (right side)" action in directory synchonizer
- 214791 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) all elements on synchronization dislog should be disabled after sync starts
- 225220 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Improve keyboard usability for Available media popup
- 228763 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Krusader - Configurable media list
- 315361 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Synchronize View - Edit right file / Edit left file (not just View...)
- 335128 CONFIRMED (wishlist) Add KDE Places list to media list dropdown and separate Places toolbar in Krusader interface
- 342829 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Add option to keep Synchronise Directories dialog open after completed synchronisazion

Those are various fixes/improvement that won't require (I hope) much time :

- 383668 CONFIRMED (normal) Krusader blocks ejecting of removable drive by self 'krusader' process if drive is opened in it's tab
- 391996 CONFIRMED (normal) krusader config , after setted filelist icon size , user must switch viewmode (Brief/Detail) then krusader does.
- 416735 UNCONFIRMED (normal) Remote mountpoint files permission problem
- 420466 CONFIRMED (normal) Mouse and Keyboard unresponsive when deleting large sized tree in Disk Usage

When the 20 bugs will be chosen, we can put a page on the site showing the progress.

What do you think about?

Davide

Toni Asensi Esteve

da leggere,
3 mag 2020, 02:57:2203/05/20
a krusade...@googlegroups.com

> Hi,

> to celebrate 20 years of Krusader, I thought to close 20 issues on bugzilla

> before the August release.

That's great!!!

> As stated with Toni, there are more ADDED than FIXED (whatever it should

> mean), so the release will be tagged as 2.8.0.

If anyone is wondering, in https://phabricator.kde.org/w/krusader/ we can see:

If your changes are important enough to be included in the ChangeLog, please add a line to the commit message (summary text for the Differential on Phabricator for patches) beginning with one of these keywords {FIXED:, ADDED:, CHANGED:, REMOVED:} and a description. [...]

There are some commits with a line beginning with the "ADDED:" text:

$ git log v2.7.2.. | grep 'FIXED:\|ADDED:\|UPDATED:\|CHANGED:\|REMOVED:' | sort

although there are more lines line beginning with the "FIXED:" text, a sign of the

very useful work that has been made since the last release.

> While everyone can close any bug and commit any code review, this bug will

> be listed on the site as a special rush.

> These are bugs were I'm already working :

> - 394938 CONFIRMED (wishlist) Can't run .desktop files

> - 396659 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Respect .hidden files

> - 403573 NEEDSINFO (normal) Will not save directory for Syncronize Folders

> - 390988 CONFIRMED (wishlist) Konfigurator: implement hover tooltips for

> the settings

> - 383550 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Dragging file/folder into

> itself can trigger 'Copy Here / Link Here / Cancel' context menu under the

> cursor

Excellent!!!

> These are a partial rework of Synchronizer and Media button :

> - 142390 CONFIRMED (wishlist) can't sort files in directory synchronizer

> - 142542 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Buttons Left/Equal/Not-equal/Right in the

> synchonizer

> - 158154 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Missing "Delete (right side)"

> action in directory synchonizer

> - 214791 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) all

> elements on synchronization dislog should be disabled after sync starts

> - 225220 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Improve keyboard usability for Available

> media popup

> - 228763 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Krusader - Configurable media list

> - 315361 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Synchronize View - Edit right file / Edit

> left file (not just View...)

> - 335128 CONFIRMED (wishlist) Add KDE Places list to media list dropdown

> and separate Places toolbar in Krusader interface

> - 342829 UNCONFIRMED (wishlist) Add option to keep Synchronise Directories

> dialog open after completed synchronisazion

> Those are various fixes/improvement that won't require (I hope) much time :

> - 383668 CONFIRMED (normal) Krusader blocks ejecting of removable drive by

> self 'krusader' process if drive is opened in it's tab

> - 391996 CONFIRMED (normal) krusader config , after setted filelist icon

> size, user must switch viewmode (Brief/Detail) then krusader does.

> - 416735 UNCONFIRMED (normal) Remote mountpoint files permission problem

> - 420466 CONFIRMED (normal) Mouse and Keyboard unresponsive when deleting

> large sized tree in Disk Usage

> When the 20 bugs will be chosen, we can put a page on the site showing the

> progress.

> What do you think about?

People are going to get a lot of advantages after that :-)

Yuri Chornoivan

da leggere,
3 mag 2020, 03:02:4603/05/20
a krusade...@googlegroups.com
нд, 3 трав. 2020 о 09:57 Toni Asensi Esteve <asm...@gmx.com> пише:
Yes. That would be a great improvement. Thank you.

Best regards,
Yuri

Davide Gianforte

da leggere,
4 mag 2020, 14:05:1604/05/20
a krusade...@googlegroups.com
On domenica 3 maggio 2020 09:02:33 CEST Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> нд, 3 трав. 2020 о 09:57 Toni Asensi Esteve <asm...@gmx.com> пише:
> >
> > People are going to get a lot of advantages after that :-)
> >

> Yes. That would be a great improvement. Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

I forgot that Krusader website is made with bare HTML code, that's the reason
why I've never asked for write permissions.

I personally I don't wan't to handle dynamic contents on static pages, so we
can move directly to the "code" phase :)

I will assign bugs on bugs.kde.org to myself to let you know I'm working on
them.

Thank you
Davide

Rispondi a tutti