mandatory recipients in bugzilla

Nikita Melnichenko

Feb 15, 2018, 12:53:01 AM2/15/18
to krusade...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've noticed that whenever I create or change bugs in bugzilla within krusader project, the mail is delivered to the following recipients: m...@fork.pl, toni....@kdemail.net, dav...@gengisdave.org, clear...@zoho.com, kde-bu...@kde.org, alex.bi...@kdemail.net, bu...@spring.kde.org. I wonder where it's configured - I'm unable to find the place.

Thanks,
Nikita.

Toni Asensi Esteve

Feb 19, 2018, 12:15:27 PM2/19/18
to krusade...@googlegroups.com

> Hi,

> I've noticed that whenever I create or change bugs in bugzilla within

> krusader project, the mail is delivered to the following recipients:

> |m...@fork.pl|, |toni....@kdemail.net|, |dav...@gengisdave.org|,

> |clear...@zoho.com|, |kde-bu...@kde.org|,

> |alex.bi...@kdemail.net|, |bu...@spring.kde.org|. I wonder where it's

> configured - I'm unable to find the place.

> Thanks,

> Nikita.

In my case, I just went to bugs.kde.org and specified that I wanted to received a copy of what m...@fork.pl received :-)

Greetings,