Exciting News about Shree Maharajji's TV Asia Broadcasts

Swamiji Group

May 20, 2010, 6:27:16 PM5/20/10
to Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj
Exciting News about Shree Maharajji's TV Asia Broadcasts
http://shree-kripaluji-maharaj.blogspot.com/2010/05/exciting-news-about-shree-maharajjis-tv.html

TV Asia is doing a free 2nd airing of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji
Maharaj's speech during May & June.
They have already started this, i.e. they are showing Shree
Maharajji's speech that aired in the morning later that same day.

The additional timings are:
Pacific: 9:30 am
Mountain: 10:30 am
Central: 11:30 am
Eastern: 12:30 pm

Current Timings Are:
Pacific: 6:00 am M-F; 7:00 Sat & Sun
Mountain: 7:00 am M-F; 8:00 Sat & Sun
Central: 8:00 am M-F; 9:00 Sat & Sun
Eastern: 9:00 pm M-F; 10:00 Sat & Sun

TV Asia will stop this 2nd airing of Shree Maharajji's speeches at the
end of June or in early July.

From feedback we have received in the past, we know that these
additional timings will be important for people on the West Coast & in
Mountain time areas. Please ensure that you pass this information on
to them so that, if they appreciate being able to watch Jagadguru
Shree Kripaluji Maharaj's speeches later in the day (vs. at 5:30am &
6:30 am, respectively) they will have the opportunity to view them.

If you would like this double airing to continue, call TV Asia in June
or July and let them know!
TV Asia Telephone: 732-248-5737