1 min healines - KravMaga Tamil jasu

KravMaga Chennai

Nov 8, 2013, 7:49:59 PM11/8/13
to kravmaga...@googlegroups.com

  • CIC (Civilian Instructor Course) will be held at Chennai, Nov. 23 to 29. First time outside Delhi ! Don't miss it !!
    The Instructor will be from GIT (Global Instructor Team) of IKMF (International KravMaga federation), Israel. This one week program is ideal for those who want to get familiar with the basics and also for aspiring Instructors. For more details call me up on 9340006600
  • 9 Nov '13 - 3rd Women's self defence workshop conducted at Deloitte, Chennai
  • 9 Nov '13. First batch of Prison guards who went through a basic 24 hours KravMaga course.
    12 batches like this to be completed within March, including one for The Academy of Prisons and Correctional Administration (APCA) at Vellore.

  • 7 Nov '13 - Lecdem on handling sexual harassment at Govt. high school, Taramani, Chennai; a CSR initiative by Bank of America.
  • 23 Oct '13 - Corporate workshop on self defence for Radio Mirchi, Chennai staff

  • 13 oct '13 - 2nd batch of Shell, Chennai 20 hrs KravMaga session..

  • 11 Oct. '13 - As a Kravist,what can I learn from Sachin

  • 6 Oct '13 - Self Defence training for personnel of TN Prisons Dept. launched at Madurai by Commissioner of Police Sanjay Mathur IPS and DIG Prisons Mohammed Haneefa IPS.
    30 hours intensive program will be conducted in batches of 35, for 5 selected Prison guards from each of the 14 prisons across the state.

    This launch event was covered by all the news-papers and TV channels across the state.

  • 4 Oct '13 - 700 girls! That'a half of WCC's (Women's Christian College) strength attend KravMaga workshop!
  • 3 Oct. '13 - Martial arts practitioners have better neuro-muscular coordination. Research confirms!
    Brain scans reveal the secret of Bruce Lee's one-inch punch
  • 3 Oct. '13 - Madras School of Social Work's TARUNI '13 hosted a KravMaga workshop for City College & School Girls as part of their awareness program on SEXUAL ABUSE.

  • 29 Sep '13 -  The girl who kicked her way into my heart - A picture story
  • 28 Sep '13 - For the 3rd year KravMaga TN is going to this rural village to do FREE self-defence workshop for women and girls; thanks to NGO RUWSEC.  Domestic Violence & Child abuse is rampant in this area, due to alcoholism.

  • 27 Sep "13 - Kravmaga Tamilnadu taught the basics of Personal Safety to the Chennai staff of NGO CRS (Catholic Relief Services). This is part of a pan India initiative by Kravmaga India.

  • 20 Sep '13 - New TN Commando Force logo designed by KravMaga SreeRam

  • 15 Sep '13 - IKMF mobile app! Free !!! get it now.
    - for apple appstore click here : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kravmaga-ikmf/id588366173?mt=8
    - for android appstore click here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kravmaga.ikmf

      • What's the difference in teaching KravMaga to the Police?
      • http://bit.ly/191gTMa

      • 12 Sep '13 - Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM - Relay of my interview ( 2 to  5 pm) in the special program - Gurukool.

      • 5 Sep '13 - Teacher's day - Kida to Vicky, a big man with a large heart

      • 3 Sep '13 - DinaMalar - leading tamil newspaper with my tips on safety to women  (Click image for readable view)