1 min. news - Stress Relief workshop / teaching women self-defense issues

KravMaga Chennai

Dec 26, 2012, 12:46:04 AM12/26/12
to kravmaga...@googlegroups.com

  • KravMaga Chennai is looking for associates - Fitness Instructors, Yoga Teachers, Physio therapists, First Aid Instructors, Women's organizations, Educational Institutions, Security companies, Corporates for personal safety & stress relief workshops, Manufacturers of security gadgets and even instructors of other martial-arts.Please contact me so that we can work together and share the knowledge.  We can also do some cross-promotion, for mutual growth.