1 min news - Need Associates / In News / Warning to Women

KravMaga Chennai

Jan 14, 2013, 1:27:35 AM1/14/13
to kravmaga...@googlegroups.com

  • KravMaga Chennai is looking for associates - Fitness Instructors, Yoga Teachers, Physio therapists, First Aid Instructors, Women's organizations, Educational Institutions, Security companies, Corporates for personal safety & stress relief workshops, manufacturers of security gadgets and even instructors of other martial-arts.Please contact me so that we can work together and share the knowledge.
    We can also do some cross-promotion, for mutual growth.