(23.10) KpqClean Update

HD Kwon

Oct 31, 2023, 6:17:20 AM10/31/23
to KpqC-bulletin
Dear all,

We announce the update to our KpqClean package.

For comprehensive information, please visit the our repository
: https://github.com/kpqc-cryptocraft/KPQClean

In this recent update, we conducted performance assessments on hardware with lower specifications compared to previous iterations.
Specifically, we utilized a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ running 32-bit Raspbian.
However, certain algorithms encountered challenges in data type recognition and performance measurement due to hardware constraints.

Moreover, we have assessed the performance and implementation suitability of the some revised algorithms.

You can find detailed information in our official GitHub Readme.

Thank you.

Best regards,
HyeokDong Kwon