debian package source.

Guilbault Frederic

Oct 6, 2020, 3:28:12 PM10/6/20
to kplex

Hi, I would like to add kplex to my PPA, im looking for the debian package source. is it publicy hosted somewhere ?

--Frederic Guilbault

Keith Young

Oct 7, 2020, 5:01:45 AM10/7/20
to kplex
It's not.    It can be. I'm not proud of it.  I'm more familiar with rpm tbh and I just hacked the deb together several years ago, forgot how I did it and have to tweak it every time the Makefile gets updated and have to update the quilt stuff.

If anyone out there is an official  debian packager who'd like to do the packaging "properly" and make kplex available in normal repos let me know.  Frederic I can let you have the deb source today privately or put it up on the web site sometime in the next couple of days