zip download

adolfo pastor aparicio

Jun 27, 2013, 7:19:15 AM6/27/13
to kpla...@googlegroups.com
hi all, first of all say that I love this scrip. I've been using a while and I think a pretty good improvement would be the would go to download multiple songs or folders in a. Zip. in other words, select a carperta and download a file. zip. Or selecionas 6 files and these are downloaded into a. Zip.

Ye do not know if I understand correctly?

A greeting

sorry for my English, is still pretty green

aba

Jun 27, 2013, 7:00:26 PM6/27/13
to kpla...@googlegroups.com
It's called 'archive mode'. Check these posts here for more info:

http://www.kplaylist.net/forum/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=archivemode

Good luck :)

Message has been deleted

Hayden Thring

May 1, 2016, 9:50:43 AM5/1/16
to kPlaylist
that link is broken, look at this setting: $cfg['archivemode'] = true;

jalari

Sep 10, 2016, 3:41:35 PM9/10/16
to kPlaylist
I know this app is old and seems like its never updated anymore and the documentation is limited since 50% of the links to things don't work, I cant figure this problem out. I enabled the archive mode in the config, and when I try to download files, ! get the error "Could not create archive!". I have a feeling its related to the temp folder setting and I tried to play with it but my kplaylist is hosted on GoDaddy and I think i am on a w32 system over there but nothing I do works. I even tried to set it to a directory i know exists but still nothing. Any ideas? Is there some package I have to install so it can zip files up?