Kplaylist for android

Sam S

Apr 22, 2014, 8:51:52 PM4/22/14
to kpla...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Is there a way to use an application to have kplaylist on android ?
Thx

Mario Mielke

May 24, 2014, 12:23:44 PM5/24/14
to kpla...@googlegroups.com
Make kplaylist ready for web (eg. http://yourdomain.com)
Now starts your Browser in your Phone an save this as a favorit.

I use the http://nic.de.be for service.
You must before check your Router for ISP.

Best Regards

Sam S

Jun 1, 2014, 1:26:35 PM6/1/14
to kpla...@googlegroups.com
I use noip service, no problem for this.
I can use kplaylist via explorer on my phone, but it's not cool
I search an android/iphone app to use kplaylist ;)

Hayden Thring

May 1, 2016, 9:46:53 AM5/1/16
to kPlaylist
you can play the m3u playlists fine in android without the web interface, just set them up before hand and then look at an app like tasker to download and play a playlist

Hayden Thring

May 2, 2016, 5:25:46 AM5/2/16
to kPlaylist
actually you can even just put the playlist url in vlc