Disable login requirement

tiaic77

Nov 27, 2015, 2:05:31 AM11/27/15
to kPlaylist
Hello All,

Is there a way to make the login requirement taken away?  index.php should directly take the user into the folder listing instead of login page.  Any input is appreciated.

lsd.ninja

Jan 8, 2016, 6:03:17 PM1/8/16
to kPlaylist
Hello,

I guess, no default way of doing this, since kPlaylist's is a *user-based* streaming solution.

However, I guess there should be some way to make the playlists accessible to general public without the need to enter the credentials (this is the purpose, I guess?)

Will keep it updated, stay tuned.

Hayden Thring

May 1, 2016, 9:36:38 AM5/1/16
to kPlaylist
this is easy, but lsd is correct you can access the playlists without logging in -> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/kplaylist/dBG-E3EW8bo

to disable logging in change this setting at the start of the script: $cfg['disablelogin'] = 1;