HTML5 player support anyone any luck?

bart.v...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2020, 2:26:25 PM12/27/20
to kPlaylist
Hi,

As Flash is finally on its way out, there is one application that I regularly use with Flash ... kplaylist.

Has anyone added a HTML5 player or other solution? Using Winamp or other player is not possible in my corporate workplace so any solution would be wildly appreciated ;-).

Bart

dyspr...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2021, 2:22:27 PM9/26/21
to kPlaylist
Hi Bart, I had been wanting the same thing - especially when I can't listen with Winamp :)

For now, I've added options for playback in the browser using HTML5 audio and/or HTML5 video to the version on my github: https://github.com/dysproseum/kplaylist-php7

I've noticed some mobile devices will only play from the HTML5 video element, so see what works for you. On desktop it will try to continue playback to the next songs in the list.
kplaylist-html5-video.png
kplaylist-html5-audio.png
kplaylist-html5-options.png