Bulk sleeves

Noah B.

Dec 12, 2010, 8:52:22 PM12/12/10
to kp...@googlegroups.com
Jason found this site that has bulk sleeves.

Shipping free on orders over $69 (odd number). Jason wants to go in on the raven black sleeves (23.95). A box has 12 packs of 50 in them, 600 sleeves (6 EDH/Commander decks or 8 60/15 decks). With the exception of black, they're 20.95 a box for the satin-back solid colors, they have some of the others but not many bulk too. They have all the colors of Magic, but they're out of blue right now, but I have them set to email notify if they come back in, so I'll reply to this disco when they email me back. If anyone's interested in sleeves besides Jason and me, let me know, go in and save on shippin'.

TridenT

Dec 12, 2010, 11:50:48 PM12/12/10
to kp...@googlegroups.com

I am definitely interested in bulk sleeves - do they do anything like a variety pack, with several colors of sleeves?  I think I'm in either way, especially after next paycheck.

Ranma Mao

Dec 13, 2010, 12:17:51 AM12/13/10
to kp...@googlegroups.com

No, nothing like that unfortunately.

Noah B.

Jan 25, 2011, 6:01:17 PM1/25/11
to kp...@googlegroups.com
I'll likely be waiting to collect on sleeve orders until after Besieged releases, or for most peoples tax return.

I have myself down for one box of black sleeves, but I'll probably get more when my taxes come in.

As a reminder, the sleeves are the satin back UltraPro in bulk boxes of 12 packs of 50 for 600 sleeves total. Available in the colors of Magic. If you wish to see an example of the sleeves, see me or Jason, I have white and he has black.

Orders currently pending are:

Noah (I'll probably get more after tax return, lol)
1 Black - $24

Jason
1 Black - $24

Brendan - $69
2 Black - $48
1 Blue - $21

Clint - $42
1 White - $21
1 Green - $21

Noah B.

Jan 25, 2011, 6:04:03 PM1/25/11
to kp...@googlegroups.com
And James
1 Green - $21

Thanks for reminding me, you're in my book, just forgot to type it in, lol