Aquaponics Classes Now Offered through K-State Olathe - Urban food Systems

1 view

Bill Price

Jul 20, 2023, 5:44:00 PM7/20/23
to KPI Discussion List
Good Afternoon

I would like to let you know that the K-State Olathe Campus is now offering a series of Aquaponics classes. I am passing this along as this course work is new to the Olathe campus and I am helping to get the word out. As we look for ways to grow healthy food in a sustainable manner perhaps Aquaponics is one of the many methods. I took the Basic Aquaponics class this spring and will be taking one or both of these classes this fall. Dr Yang is very knowledgeable in the field of Aquaponics and Hydroponics.

(attachment provided)

Bill Price
Kansas Permaculture Institute, Board Member

--
Bill
Greenman Farm

A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky. Crazy Horse
Course Blurbs for Marketing.docx