Fwd: climate battery attached greenhouse

1 view

Charolett

Jan 25, 2023, 10:11:55 AM1/25/23
to kpc...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks,
I'm planning to build a climate battery greenhouse attached to the south side of my house.
I feel like I have designed enough systems in place to keep it from freezing. Greenhouse In the Snow videos say he just keeps it from getting below 28F.
I'm concerned about the summer heat making my bedroom/house too hot in south /central Kansas, Zone 6b. I would like to visit similar greenhouses this summer to see if I should really spend the money. Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks so much,

Charolett Knapic
Echo Landscapes, Inc.
Wichita, KS