High Tunnel Reskinning Project

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bill Price

未讀,
2023年10月28日 上午11:29:042023/10/28
收件者:KPI Discussion List
Greetings

I am in the process of reskinning my high tunnel. Due to some other activities going on with the high tunnel the poly portion has been pushed back until now.

I have been studying Aquaponics through K-State Olathe. I am preparing to start a couple of Aquaponic and Hydroponic projects in the spring of 2024 with K-State Olathe guidance.

I am looking for 8-12 people who might like to volunteer to help put the poly on. This includes some end wall work and a double layer poly top. Jacob Chapman will be leading the team. He has lots of experience with this type of work. If the weather cooperates, with enough help, I expect we should make quick work of this.

I do not have a date yet but we are looking 10 days out from now. We are looking for a bit of warmth and little to no wind, and of course no rain. Could be a weeknight or a weekend event.

The farm is between Easton and McLouth, KS. If you would be interested in helping out please reply back just to me. I will put you on the list and keep you up to date on this project. Address provided to interested parties.

Looking at alternate and sustainable ways to provide fresh local food.

Thanks
--
Bill
Greenman Farm

A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky. Crazy Horse

Bill Price

未讀,
2023年11月9日 下午6:40:402023/11/9
收件者:KPI Discussion List
Update

We are aiming to pull poly on my high tunnel Monday, Nov 13.  Start time 1:00 PM. If you have the time to help that would be great. Many hands make for light work.

Reply back just to me. Thanks
Bill
回覆所有人
回覆作者