瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Laura Odell

未讀,
2023年3月29日 晚上7:00:292023/3/29
收件者:Shawna Childers、Wortman, Olivia Katherine、Kristen Carrigan、AD - Bayramoglu, Umut、Amber Lehrman、kpc-dev、ksmu...@gmail.com、Jessica Birdcreek、Thaddeous Love
Howdy Garden Enthusiasts!!

It's that time of year again!
I will start accepting applications for anyone interested in joining me over at the PermaCommons Community Garden, 1304 Pennsylvania St.
Orientation starts next Wednesday, April 5th from 530-730pm.

It is an outdoor classroom focused on Permaculture and organic growing principles.
We focus on caring for the food forest together, as a group, and the harvest is shared.
Any extras are donated to Just Food.
This year will show some significant changes as we make space, design, and plant new trees, shrubs, perennials, and ground covers.
The focus is on planting food-bearing, medicinal and native plants that are low maintenance.

I am the Coordinator who guides the discovery process, but we really learn from each other as each person has a unique understanding and experience of the natural world.

Attached, please find PDF copies of the application and garden rules.
The application helps me to know how I can best meet your learning and physical limitation needs.

This is a mass email, so if you have questions, please respond directly to me.

Warmly,
Laura Odell

Coordinator
PermaCommons Community Garden
1304 Pennsylvania St
Lawrence, KS 66044

"Gardens are not made by singing, 'Oh, how beautiful', and sitting in the shade."--Rudyard Kipling
PermaCommons application 2022.pdf
PermaCommons Garden Rules & Guidelines.pdf
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息