Intro To Permaculture Presentation

KPI Board

Nov 7, 2023, 8:15:11 AM11/7/23
to Jayme Domejka, Ben Stallings, Evan Epperson, Bluepla...@gmail.com, mrsallyr...@gmail.com, Jeffery Heppler, Stephanie Lambert, souther...@gmail.com, aaron...@pm.me, Janet Suelter, Theje...@outlook.com, My Gmail, engl...@gmail.com, Barak Ben-Amots, alexam...@gmail.com, KPI-board, KPI Discussion List
Hello!

The Kansas Permaculture Institute is hosting a week long teacher training this week and the participants will be presenting an "Intro and what is permaculture" talk as their final project. If you are interested in the topic or just want to support a group of new Permaculture Educators and cool people, please join us!

Date: Friday, November 10th
Time: 2:00-4:00 PM
Place: ECM on KU Campus, top floor
Parking: Free parking next to the building and a parking garage across the street

If you would like to join but can't be there in person, you can also attend virtually at the following link:

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 996 2796 8325
Passcode: 852105

Thank you!